Tuesday 1 May 2012

Adam's Messages of Goodwill

Apologies for what appears to have been a technical malfunction (these things are bound to happen following the NHS reforms). Here is an attempt to recreate the earlier notification from Borchester DGH which listed family and friends' goodwill messages, following the touching example of Debbie Aldridge, who conveyed her good wishes by voicemail:

* Brian: "In the hope of aiding your recovery, and as a tribute to your support for me and BL throughout the process, we propose to rename the project The Adam Macey Mega Dairy. [I wonder if he'll fall for that one after a bang on the head.]

* Christopher and Alice: "In all honesty you've done us a huge favour. We've taken advantage of Jennifer's bedside vigil at every conceivable opportunity."

* David: "Sorry, but I simply can't be near ill people. Dead people, yes, but not those who pull through."

* Tony: "I ho....pe....y...ou.....s....oon...."

* Usha: "I do feel sorry for you but four days in a coma is nothing compared to MY life."

* Tom: "Do hope you get better soon but I can't waste time sitting by your bed. Busy, busy, busy."

* Elizabeth: "Now you know why I don't trust David. Too many coincidences."

* Tony: "...fee.....l......be......tter....."

* Iffy: "Hurry back to nets. We miss your googlies."

* Kenton: "Sorry mate, I was at Jaxx. Did I miss something?"

* Ghost of Sid Perks: "That'll teach you."

Other overheard messages of goodwill welcome below, or direct to @TonysConsultant. And we hope this technical glitch will not be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment