Sunday 15 April 2012

Welcome to the Clinic

I am privileged to serve as consultant to Tony Archer and I am delighted by his progress. You may have noticed how well his recovery is going - a recovery that can be judged by the length of gaps between his words and the amount of milking in which he engages (either cows or situations.)

However, my association with Tony's family and his fellow villagers has made me realise that Ambridge is woefully in need of some proper medical support.

I have therefore decided to provide a Wellbeing and Wellness Clinic, free of charge to villagers and visitors to Ambridge. I will be available in The Bull Upstairs every Wednesday afternoon from 2.00pm - 5.00pm and this is a call to all villagers to come to me with their problems, however major or minor.

I will treat everyone in utmost confidence except, of course, for the bulletin I will publish to the web every week.

I look forward to seeing Ambridge residents at the first clinic next Wednesday (18th April) and to publishing the first Bulletin as soon as possible afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment